1. Insert the cable into the clogged tube and rotate the handle clock wise until you catch up the obstacle.
2. The spiral, rotating, will remove directly the cause of the clogging.
3. If the occlusion is more consisting, it will be coupled by the spiral and it will be enough to extract it to free the tube.
4. In wash basins having direct drainage (waste) you can easily insert the cable from high side, if you have siphon or grate waste, we kindly advise to insert it from the bottom after having removed the siphon or the grate.
5. The cable is made in flexible and unalterable stainless steel and covered with a plasticized gaiter.
6. It is washable, it doesn't rust, it is indispensable to free wash basins, bathtubs and WC.